My scores reset?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My scores reset?

Hey, i just started playing a game of bf2 and joined a server i usually go on. Noticed i had no unlocks and my rank was reset. I thought oh maybe the severs being gay but everyone else had there ranks and unlocks. I even managed to get a few badges lol.

When i looked in the stats menu everythin was fine.

Just wondering what could have caused this?

Re: My scores reset?

It's just a bug. Sometimes you may be the first rank, but still have your unlocks. I get that occasionally and sometimes alt F4 and going back in works but other times it doesn't. If that doesn't work then I just keep playing. The points you earn when it's bugged like that still count towards your global score.

Comment

I had a weird glitch like that last night where I had my rank but not my unlocks on a server that I know allows unlocks.

Comment

Sounds like the recruit bug from 2142 made a little trip over to BF2...

Basically you enter a server and for some mysterious reason you don't have any unlocks or similar. You can also earn badges and medals, but as soon as you exit the server you are the correct rank but you get to keep the points for those medals you earned.

Comment

This rank bug has been around a long time even before 2142.

Comment

its fixed now, so must of been that bug lol. I was thinking no way EA have reset my score lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt.Dizzi View Post
              its fixed now, so must of been that bug lol. I was thinking no way EA have reset my score lol.
              The bug will happen again there is no fix for it out there

Comment

What is cool when It happens on 2142 and you start getting your badges and ribbons all over again. Free points.

Comment

Originally posted by stilla-killa
                  What is cool when It happens on 2142 and you start getting your badges and ribbons all over again. Free points.

In 2142 rank bug is the best once i got to get everything i had in gold again,in 1 round that was good

Comment

Originally posted by notodd1991
                    This rank bug has been around a long time even before 2142.
                    what he said ^^

Comment

Working...
                    X