What happens when Whiskey and Unclean join forces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happens when Whiskey and Unclean join forces

I promised that I would post this, so here ya go. About 6 rounds of the same guy bitching.

Re: What happens when Whiskey and Unclean join forces

Hehe, funny. Usually if I get accused of cheating/hacking, I don't even bother replying to them.

Comment

That kid was funny. I don't normally have scores good enough to be accused of cheating, so it was kind of flattering.

This guy was a serious whiner though...it started during a 2 vs 3 domination match on Makin. Unclean & I were squadded up and on Vent, vs 3 random pub players. It was a SC server, so recon plane was active too. Maybe he didn't know how to use it properly...and it just went on from there.

Funny enough, he stayed on that server for probably 1.5-2 hrs playing with us. lol The highlight was a CTF match on Courtyard, when it was 5 or 6 of them vs just the 2 of us, and the whiner also put Martyrdom on too. :laugh: I think Unclean and I lost 7 to 3 on that one, as they had 2 gunners set up on the high rocks in the middle of the map that kept shooting into the flag areas. By the time we worked out a strategy, it was a bit too late.

Unclean's 53-16 game was great. He was mostly in a tank on Roundhouse (I think it was), and I was on foot killing the guys who tried to put satchels on him, or had bazookas.

The n00b almost blew a gasket during that round. lol.

Comment

I always feel flattered in anygame where i get accused of cheating/hacking

Comment

Good job.

Comment

haha! Guys that keep it up over and over again are funny. Some people will not give up their argument. Congrats on making the nub angry. :thumbsup:

Comment

It was definitely the most I've ever gotten accused of hacking. :P

Comment

Usually the ACH guys dont cry like that. Im a bit surprised.

Congrats guys

Crunch
                Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I got banned from Blackhats CTF server for hacking. I posted on their forums and they said they rarely ban, but their senior admins were supposably watching me and my clanmate and they all came to the conclusion we were complete hacks.

roflmao. Oh well, they lost 2 server regulars who would start their server. Amazing, normally admins try to keep players in their server who are regulars, but these [=BH=] guys seem to ban their regulars... if they are too good for them x_X

Comment

I get PISSED when I get banned for that crap! I won't even be getting tons of headshots or anything worthy of cheating besides pwning the clan members on a server and I'll get kicked...

I will even talk to them with the utmost respect and in a mature manner and I'll still get kicked, you sons of a... May as well be a smart-a before I get kicked lol. I have had a FEW servers where if I'm a regular, they'll say, "Stop whining, he doesn't hack" from a server admin. I like that, I can then pwn with no worries. I'm not to that point in CoD:WaW yet though lol. Stinkin' house stuff takin' my time.

Comment

Working...
                    X