Gun shots behind you sound too faint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gun shots behind you sound too faint

I have a 5.1 setup, 2 front speakers, 2 back speakers, one front central speaker and a sub.

I have tried tampering with the settings but i cant seem to get my back 2 speakers or my sub to work.

Comment

Re: Gun shots behind you sound too faint

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
      I have a 5.1 setup, 2 front speakers, 2 back speakers, one front central speaker and a sub.

I have tried tampering with the settings but i cant seem to get my back 2 speakers or my sub to work.
      Ok so double click your HD audio manager, under the tab you should have select "Digital Output", then select "Device Advanced Settings" in the upper right hand corner. under "Playback Device", select the tab "Make front and rear output devices playback two different audio streams simultaneously".

There is also a speaker configuration tab. If you click on the speaker configuration tab below it gives you an option to set up your speaker system. Select 5.1 and go at it. I dunno, hope that helps, i dont have surround, but i do have to speakers and a sub, they all work.

Realtek is touchy, i was unable to play COD4 for like a week because of a driver issue with my onboard sound, some specific driver was a problem. Pain in the a$$.:yay:

Comment

Working...
      X