Looks like my CD-KEY is screwed up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like my CD-KEY is screwed up.

I gave my CD-Key to a friend 2 years ago. One year ago, I was still able to play BF2 but more and more servers will give me PB ban from time to time so there was very few playable ranked PB servers left. Now, every single server will give me a message like "Punkbuster issuied a Kick/Ban to username (whatever I'm using) prior"
    and this server will be unplayable, it will say you have been BANNED from this server.
    So, does this mean my friend have been using hacks with this account, or something else? cause one year ago I defenitly was able to play, and not all servers banned me at the same time, it's just more and more servers became unplayable.

Re: Looks like my CD-KEY is screwed up.

Why are you asking us if your friend hacks? Why don't you ask him? Maybe you are both trying to log into the same account at the same time. Maybe he is hacking or maybe you have modified a file or something and it is causing issues or maybe it's one of many random bf2 glitches. I get kicked once in a while for reasons that make no sense.

Comment

definitely different from my brother was hacking..

Comment

it seems you already know the answer to you're own question. make him buy you the BF2 series on the DVD for fresh cd keys - I did that myself just because I was reinstalling bf2 a few times half a year ago and said f*ck it, I'm just gonna get the DVD and not worry about dling the updates or switching discs while installing nemore (you know how it is, takes forever to update and with the dvd its just plowing through it without replacing discs).

Newho, I'm happy I went with that path because here I am today with a laptop and my buddy and I play bf2 together online and its a blast. And on that note, I'm so glad CoD4 lets you play two people on the same CD key at once - I just hate there bans, you are actually banned from the server for good (BF2 bans are funny, they drop after a while usually). I been banned by noob clans for "hacking" cuz I pwned there *** with the MP5 but thats another story.

Wouldn't be the first time I heard of this though on TBF2. If he don't give in hit on his gf when she is drunk and he is somewhere else lol

Comment

Working...
        X