16 Dogs, 280 Dogs Total...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16 Dogs, 280 Dogs Total...

Meh, just a quick video, didn't have sound on and wasn't playing good as you can see

I just made it really quick, as I editted the BFE server to spawn 16 dogs at once (that's the max engine can handle without lag) and 280 total dogs (the video doesn't show all 280 since it takes awhilst to kill them all or for the time to run out)

Dog health is set to 40, so it's pretty much one shot kill...

...and I set dog hardpoint to 1, so you get dogs after 1 kill so the server is kinda like a big zombie co-op (except using dogs) :salute:

Re: 16 Dogs, 280 Dogs Total...

LOL, thats crazy.

Also at 34 seconds it looks like that one dog is wiping his rear on the concrete walkway. They make the dogs so realistic

15 points to kill a dog. Is that adjustable?

I was on that map the other night and there were two people that just stayed in that spot to kill all the dogs. They didnt play at all, just killed dogs.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

15pts for dog kills.....thought it was 3 pts

Comment

Originally posted by KINGDarkyDizzle View Post
        He's modded it. You can adjust almost everything to do with the dogs, thankfully.

Comment

Originally posted by KINGDarkyDizzle View Post
          Its unranked. He can do whatever he wants to the server basically.

Comment

Is the server for this in Europe? I'd like to try it out either way.

Comment

Ya it is, but once I bug MyIS to set up CoD5 US servers then I'll have it on there too I think I might just make it a dog mode or something... need to find time later this week to edit the dogs to attack all and give dogs when people spawn, instead of after one kill...

Euro IP is: 92.48.121.78:29060
              Not sure if anyone is on there, so you'll need at least one other person on and then just shoot each other and call in the dogs... It can get a bit repititive when its only 1v1
              It's all server side too, so no dowloads, and you'll be promoted to 65 (since it's running as bfe mod) - this won't affect your normal rank...

Comment

Big LOL when you throw a molotov at one of the dogs, you get a +15 sign and then another dog appears from the flames and almost kills you

Comment

Sounds cool. Hopefully I can try it out. ^_^

SERIOUSLY, who is the ugly chic in the avatar???? WHO!?!?

Comment

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

'Tis an internet phenomenon, just like the tron guy or chocolate rain but not youtube related this time

I'll get my avatar replaced soon though, it's starting to annoy me

Comment

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

That original post in that forum is HILARIOUS!!! THANK YOU! Wow, that is amazing. That guy must have beer goggles on 24/7. :laugh:

Comment

Love really is blind.

And now, thanks to those pics, so am I. :|:

Comment

Working...
                        X