Programe to film!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Programe to film!?

Hello guy!! i want know if cod5 have a programe for film like battledirector??

Because i wanna make two awsome funny video but the probleme is i make my own video and im only the actor all time in the video so i wanna know if we got something like battledirector??

Thanks You!

Swatpll.

Re: Programe to film!?

I don't believe so, but I'm not positive. Any video would have to be captured through a program like Fraps.

Comment

No, there isn't Swat. They didn't even include the ability to record demos in the game (why? I have no idea) - so you'd have to capture your footage directly ingame.

Comment

Umm ok im going find a idea stand by for my new video

Speed Art , GamePlay , Free GFX ! Like My Fans Page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fans-De-Swt-Production/279002824895 Members Of Those GFX team - Prestige GFX ( Im The Founder) http://www.youtube.com/user/PrestigeGFX ╔═╦╗╔╦╗╔═╦═╦╦╦╦╗╔═╗ ║╚╣║║║╚╣╚╣╔╣╔╣║╚╣═╣ ╠╗║╚╝║║╠╗║╚╣║║║║║═╣ ╚═╩══╩═╩═╩═╩╝╚╩═╩═╝ For Free Stuff&Speed art.. ------------------------------------------------- Xbox Gamertag : On3 Kind QC Steam acc: Swatpl

Comment

Originally posted by David "Zuke" Z.
          They didn't even include the ability to record demos in the game (why? I have no idea)
          Gotta be a bug. I'd be surprised if they don't have this fixed in the next patch or two. It worked in COD4, so there's no reason to have removed it - probably just broke it (and didn't test it).

Comment

I'm 100% positive it didn't work in the beta, and I'm 95% sure I tested it in the retail and that didn't work either. You've got me doubting myself now, gotta go double check it today.

Comment

If they didn't include a demo recording feature - way to ruin the competitive side of the game... who wants to run fraps when playing and get stuttery gameplay when in a match?

It's a shame - it killed of the competitive side of Crysis and Wars abit (there are still a few very impressive frag videos in that game though)

Comment

iQu'e, in console it shows that there's a /record and /stoprecord command, but it showed in the beta as well and it didn't work. Hopefully it'll be fixed in a future (as in the next) patch - along with the myriad of other fixes needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Zuke`
                  I'm 100% positive it didn't work in the beta, and I'm 95% sure I tested it in the retail and that didn't work either. You've got me doubting myself now, gotta go double check it today.
                  It didn't work in the Beta (there was no Mods folder anyway), and doesn't work yet in retail. I said it worked in COD4, so I'm fairly sure it will be back.

Comment

lol anyway i want have a battlerecord for lol!! im going send the request to sir:yay:

Comment

Working...
                    X