A PAC video guide to The CP Run; Cerbere Buggy Skillz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A PAC video guide to The CP Run; Cerbere Buggy Skillz

Hello all. This method enables the PAC to get to the EU's command post (the literal key to the map) in the first minute of the round, avoiding the best known and almost-always-mined easier routes. (Around either side of Church)

I've pretty much perfected this route now and just thought I'd share. There are few EU players who think to mine this route automatically so it has a very good degree of success.

Watch on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-Eq5IoZXnk

(select "watch in high quality" under video border)

Re: A PAC video guide to The CP Run; Cerbere Buggy Skillz

Is a good route, seen it taken before but I've seen a lot of people totally fail when attempting it.

Comment

offff roaaaaad duuuuuude

nice one man something to consider when fav rushing

Comment

ITS AMAZING PEOPLE WEREN'T DOING THIS ON RELEASE!!1 Great find

Comment

Very helpful vid. :thumbsup:

I've often taken the first part of his route (going to the west end of the map first and then straight around behind the buildings).

It can sometimes be just as difficult if you run into a lot of EU guys rushing the last flag though, especially since there's a chance there will be an engie there planning to hit the walker. Otherwise its definitely the best option by far.

Comment

Originally posted by Darc
            Hello all. This method enables the PAC to get to the EU's command post (the literal key to the map) in the first minute of the round, avoiding the best known and almost-always-mined easier routes. (Around either side of Church)

I've pretty much perfected this route now and just thought I'd share. There are few EU players who think to mine this route automatically so it has a very good degree of success.

Watch on youtube:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-Eq5IoZXnk[/media]

(select "watch in high quality" under video border)
            Nice post Darc :thumbsup:
            There is a lot of alternative routes for the buggy that demands different levels of skills. I was beginning to worry that some of them were too difficult as I have not seen many use them. Most players leave the buggy at the first challenge.
            Bringing your squad up like this is a great show of skills and teamwork ability

Comment

wow there has been a dice sighting. :wave:

Comment

Working...
              X