Co-Op?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Co-Op?

How do you join a co-op server? Whenever I click join or double-click, nothing happens. Well, unless I try to join a full server, then it tries to connect for 10 seconds before saying it's full.

Re: Co-Op?

Lots of people are having trouble joining. What I think is happening, is that the browser isn't refreshing fast enough, and is displaying games that no longer are active. So when you click on them, nothing happens. Lobbies get created and killed pretty quickly, so that's not surprising that the game can't keep up.

Until they fix that, you just have to keep trying. Eventually you will get in - it does work (played several myself, zombie, and campaign co-op).

Comment

And from what I've seen, if you want to do non-zombie co-op, you're better off getting in contact with a few friends thru XFire or something, setting up a game, and going in. That's probably faster and you'll be more successful than trying to join a random game, where the host might have some wacky death-card rules in play.

Comment

Either way, it only shows me about 20 servers that aren't passworded, and 3 of those are full. The rest have open slots but NOTHING happens when I attempt to join them.

Comment

Yeah, not too many people have "discovered" co-op yet. Give it some time.

Comment

That was one of the main draws to the game in the first place for me. I have noticed a buttload of people are having the same problem on the COD forums, so I'm thinking it's a problem with the game/master server.

EDIT: Seeing the same thing on the Gamespot and IGN forums, too.

Comment

Working...
            X