i hope they FIX the gun audio in some next patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: i hope they FIX the gun audio in some next patch

You can't, that's the sad part. It is locked in your config so you can't modify it, that's why you had to open up devmap to test it.

Eliminator, many are concerned about the sounds because: You want to hear somebody coming behind you, you want to actually hear the bomb plant/defuse, and you should be able to tell what type of gun is being fired at you.
    Honestly, I can play this game with music and play basically as well as I could without it. The sounds are so soft that I can hardly hear them to begin with, so it's kinda depressing

Comment

The sounds are just a damn perk. I could care less if the bullet shots sounded like a wet noodle slapping a wall. I have my TS on when I play and we're talking and laughing anyhow. So as far as the sounds go I don't understand the complaints. Everything sounds fine to me.

Comment

It's a whole different world when you're playing SD, where hearing footsteps and a bomb plant/defuse could win the game for you. With your argument you might as well play with the sound turned off, but for many, [quality] sound is very important to their playstyle.

Comment

Actually zuke i totally agree with you. Coming from playing CSS where hearing bomb defuses, the different weapons being fired at you and the foot steps i know how vital each part of them play in certain game modes.

You are spot on.

Comment

the only guns i can hear at 10 plus feet are the mg42 and the bar. i guess its ok beacause in cod4 all you heard was constant shooting full blast in your ear (shipment was the worst) i would like more beefy sounds, but not so loud as cod4.

Comment

Originally posted by David "Zuke" Z.
              You can't, that's the sad part. It is locked in your config so you can't modify it, that's why you had to open up devmap to test it.

Eliminator, many are concerned about the sounds because: You want to hear somebody coming behind you, you want to actually hear the bomb plant/defuse, and you should be able to tell what type of gun is being fired at you.
              Honestly, I can play this game with music and play basically as well as I could without it. The sounds are so soft that I can hardly hear them to begin with, so it's kinda depressing
              Its true.

Comment

Working...
              X