leading your shots on targets 10ft away from you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leading your shots on targets 10ft away from you

does it seem like sometimes you need to lead your shots waay too far on moving targets that are at really close range? technically this should be a time where you dont need to lead shots at all and just fire right at them. is it something with hitboxes not being exactly where the target is? because long range it is extremely predictable where to shoot but maybe 20% of the time in close quarters you get the enemy moving a certain direction relative to you and it seems you need to shoot way ahead of them or in a spot that it doesnt seem like you should be shooting

Re: leading your shots on targets 10ft away from you

I've only noticed it when I'm trying to kill high-ping players.

Comment

thats another thing ive noticed idk about you i see tons of people playing that have higher than 100 ping almost all the time. youll have alll these tards with 200+ ping wtf who are these people and where do they come from lol

Comment

They're not "tards". They're just people from other parts of the world (Europe, Asia, Australia) who probably don't have many populated servers near them with a good ping at the moment (either due to time of the day/night, or admins haven't gotten them set up yet), so they're looking to join whatever populated game they can. With the anti-lag system being forced to "on" (for better or worse), they can still play on high-ping servers fairly successfully.

Comment

anti-lag system?

Comment

It makes it so that what you hit on your screen will be detected as a hit - it's to prevent the hit boxes from lagging. I have a hard time trying to hit 200+ ping, but I can still manage it - what's harder is when they have come around a corner on their screen but not on yours yet due to the lag, that's what is most frustrating.

Rant more?

Comment

no you summed it up pretty well those are the only real problems i have ever had but overall cod shooting system is really good, well compared to bf anyways

Comment

I'll join the rant. A lot of the 200+ ping guys I've played against lagaport all over the place but it never seems to affect their ability to shoot. I've been in servers where the highest scoring player is only winning because no one can hit him. It's lame as hell.

Comment

I found it with CoD4 aswell but you just get used to it after a while.

Comment

High pingers are annoying, We get heaps of Europeans (especially Germans) on our servers with other 500 ping >.>

I don't think everybody that plays understands what ping is.. The funny thing is 90% of the people who are screaming "Lag" every 2 mintues are usually the 500+ pingers :laugh:

Comment

I havent been able to join servers with over 150 ping as usually they limit them but there are the occasional few.

Comment

Working...
                      X