Latest patch/ download?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest patch/ download?

im assuming that 1.7 is the latest patch or are there some map packs or something that come separate or do the maps come with the patches..?

Re: Latest patch/ download?

Yes - maps comes with the patch(es).

Comment

there arent alot of populated servers then

Comment

Originally posted by Field
        there arent alot of populated servers then
        There are TONS: http://www.game-monitor.com/search.p...ars=&game=cod4

I think you posted the same thing about COD:WW, which leads me to believe there's some sort of problem on your end.

In regards to COD4, you can only see servers that are the same version as yours in the browser.

As for patches, if my memory serves me correctly, you need:
        v1.4 - which has the Winter Crash map, and all fixes from 1.1-1.3
        v1.5
        v1.6
        v1.7
        ( ^ it's safer to download all of these separately, as I don't think the fixes from previous ones are included)

Download and install all of those, and you should be up-to-date. I recommend getting them from Filefront, or here at TGN in the files section.

Comment

I would warrant a guess that you only need the latest update, as most people who didn't buy the game before the first update would be very confused.

Of course, I have the steam version so I don't have to worry about anything.

Comment

Originally posted by jake___ View Post
            I would warrant a guess that you only need the latest update, as most people who didn't buy the game before the first update would be very confused.
            You'd think that would be the case, but it doesn't appear that way. The latest v1.7 patch for PC is only 40 MB in size...the previous one (v1.6) was over 250 MB.

It does look like the MAC v1.7 patch may indeed be big enough to have included previous ones.

Comment

LOL OWNED

Comment

you need ONLY these two:

1.6-1.7

applied in this order...
                Music @ www.hajas.org | Games @ www.mods.hajas.org | Blood @ www.BloodCulture.com.br

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskey
                  There are TONS: http://www.game-monitor.com/search.p...ars=&game=cod4

I think you posted the same thing about COD:WW, which leads me to believe there's some sort of problem on your end.

In regards to COD4, you can only see servers that are the same version as yours in the browser.

As for patches, if my memory serves me correctly, you need:
                  v1.4 - which has the Winter Crash map, and all fixes from 1.1-1.3
                  v1.5
                  v1.6
                  v1.7
                  ( ^ it's safer to download all of these separately, as I don't think the fixes from previous ones are included)

Download and install all of those, and you should be up-to-date. I recommend getting them from Filefront, or here at TGN in the files section.
                  But all I did was install 1.7... (and 1.6? I don't remember) and I had Winter Crash without having to download it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle View Post
                    But all I did was install 1.7... (and 1.6? I don't remember) and I had Winter Crash without having to download it.
                    You had to have installed 1.6 (or some other version)...1.7 is tiny and does not have any maps.

I believe Hajas is correct...I took a quick peek on a download site, and it listed 1.6 as having all previous fixes in it. So, only 1.6 and 1.7 would be needed.

Comment

You'll need 1.6 and then 1.7 first.

btw. any news on 1.8 comming out with new maps? Or is 1.7 the last patch?

Comment

Originally posted by |cR|Et View Post
                        You'll need 1.6 and then 1.7 first.

btw. any news on 1.8 comming out with new maps? Or is 1.7 the last patch?
                        I have not heard anything on a 1.8. 1.7 may be it. You never know though.

Crunch
                        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

i do like that one map that is out in the woods with a few barns and houses and then the canyon like geography splitting the map

Comment

Creek. Yeah, thats a pretty fun one. Especially for sniping off the roof I like to try to hold that building and booby trap it.

Crunch
                            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Ceek is bad. Its one sided.

Comment

Working...
                              X