Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Zombie Mode..

Hey everyone,

If i've completed all solo campaigns and unlocked zombie mode and i want to play with buddies in co-op, do they also need to have it unlock for me to play with them in co-op or can i just invite them into the game?

Re: Question about Zombie Mode..

Nope, you can setup a Co-op zombie server with anybody regardless of what they've completed. Nobody needs to have unlocked it in order to actually play it, in fact.

Comment

even i don't have to have it unlocked?

Comment

Nope. To play it by yourself you do, but you don't to play it Coop. I have yet to even touch the SP campaign, and I was able to host a coop zombie server last night for my friends and I.

Just go to host server, and under gametype select zombies.

Comment

Awesome!! Thanks for the help!!!

Comment

Are you serious! I have been going through the SP campaign because i couldnt wait to get into the zombie mode, now i hear this

Comment

Single Player Night of the Undead is pretty intense too.

Comment

Yea i just gave it a go myself and got to level 7 on my own, awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
                  Are you serious! I have been going through the SP campaign because i couldnt wait to get into the zombie mode, now i hear this
                  haha, same here. But I enjoyed the sp. And zombie mode is AMAZING!

Comment

Yea just finished the single player and it was awesome, i preferred it to CoD4's SP. It was much more action packed and far more ruthless, especially when storing the german city having the Nazi's run away just for you to mow them down, awesome.

Comment

I found the WaW SP game to be fun but it pales in comparison to CoD4's. There were many times when either a teammate would run in front of me or enemies would just stand there doing nothing. I, also, thought that the levels seemed very linear. The story line of both characters was rather run of the mill, as well. I liked looking for the deathcards but now I'm not sure how I enable them in Co-op. Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by Roamer
                        I liked looking for the deathcards but now I'm not sure how I enable them in Co-op. Any ideas?
                        Try this:
                        CO-OP > Host > Game Setup > Game Mode Settings > Death Card Cheats = Enabled > Select Cheats

At this point, you should see the cards you have collected, and be able to enable the ones you want for the game.

Comment

Working...
                        X