Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: L4D trips, tricks, and cool stuff

Originally posted by so1id sn@ke View Post
    Comparing me and you, it's like a tank & a boomer.

I take them down and pound them until they're half knocked-out.

You take a while to get going and pop after a couple seconds.
    hahahaha

nice one.

Comment

Originally posted by jake___
      hahahaha

nice one.
      Thank you. :thumbsup:

Comment

AHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAA!
        Both were good jokes =D
        I was crying at how hard I was laughing

Comment

109 Bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEn|gma
            109 Bitches.
            Wait wut.

Edit: I should put an actual tip here. So...

In my experiance, if someone falls on the way to the chopper/apc/boat/plane, you have next to no chance of getting them up again. It sounds heartless, but focus on clearing out zombies on your escape path, because if you stop of more then a second you have a good chance of dying.

If it's a hunter or smoker, give them a quick melee and move on. Otherwise, focus on surviving.

Comment

Originally posted by so1id sn@ke
              Wait wut.

Edit: I should put an actual tip here. So...

In my experiance, if someone falls on the way to the chopper/apc/boat/plane, you have next to no chance of getting them up again. It sounds heartless, but focus on clearing out zombies on your escape path, because if you stop of more then a second you have a good chance of dying.

If it's a hunter or smoker, give them a quick melee and move on. Otherwise, focus on surviving.
              2 guys went down on the way to the boat at the end of death toll, i just threw at molotov on top of them and kept running.

Comment

Namakan also fails at hiding in the safe room. Should have gone in the closet.

Comment

Originally posted by BobTheJob View Post
                  Namakan also fails at hiding in the safe room. Should have gone in the closet.
                  If it wasn't for the hunter I would have made it

Comment

I hate it when you get knocked down by a horde, and then some noob tries to help you up, while there are still zombies running around.

It makes way more sense to clear out the zombies first, then rescue the person, imho.

Comment

If you hide in closet you are sure to win!

Comment

The best way I found to beat the end of blood harvest is too have everyone crowd at the top of the staircase in the house, and just shoot at zombies coming up the stairs, and out of the rooms if they climbed up into the windows. There are also a lot of escape routes if a tank shows up.

Comment

Originally posted by jake___
                          I hate it when you get knocked down by a horde, and then some noob tries to help you up, while there are still zombies running around.

It makes way more sense to clear out the zombies first, then rescue the person, imho.
                          I attribute it to a show of good will. No one wants to seem like that jerk who just keeps killing zombies instead of helping people up (even though that's exactly what the situation calls for), so they try to lift people when it's still not safe to.

Originally posted by BobTheJob View Post
                          The best way I found to beat the end of blood harvest is too have everyone crowd at the top of the staircase in the house, and just shoot at zombies coming up the stairs, and out of the rooms if they climbed up into the windows. There are also a lot of escape routes if a tank shows up.
                          This.

I have a problem going with any "hide in a closet" strategies, because people always underestimate the tank. If you're in an enclosed space, and the tank is blocking all of your exits, you're screwed. Both the tank's swipe & ground pound hit more then one person so long as they're in the hit box, meaning if 3 of your team are incapped next to each other, they're all going to die after 3 hits.

The top of the stairs for example is a good spot, but I've seen people insist on hiding in the bathroom. If a tank gets in there....

Comment

If a teammate gets pinned by a smoker/hunter far away, you can use the hunting rifle to shoot the smoker/hunter off just by shooting the silhouette of the zombie on your teammate. You can even shoot through walls and kill it.

Comment

Originally posted by so1id sn@ke
                              The top of the stairs for example is a good spot, but I've seen people insist on hiding in the bathroom. If a tank gets in there....
                              If you hear the tank music you get out....

Comment

Originally posted by Namakan View Post
                                If you hear the tank music you get out....
                                This.

Comment

Working...
                                X