Demo EasterEggs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demo EasterEggs

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\left 4 dead demo\left4dead\sound\player\survivor\voice\Manager \TakeSubMachineGun03.wav

Louis reveals how the current situation shows a certain similarity to a game he's played in the past.

TF2 Cereal Box!

A Cereal Box promising one of ten TF2 action figures. Last I checked, there were only 9 classes.

Orange Box Juice.

Delicious.

Re: Demo EasterEggs

I saw a big sign like the in the orange box juice pic except it had a giant squid on it and said something about an aquarium...

Comment

HAHA nice find on the voice file...thats funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Micster
        A Cereal Box promising one of ten TF2 action figures. Last I checked, there were only 9 classes.
        oooooh

Comment

Of course, for all we know, it could be a Sentry gun action figure, complete with rocket launching action.

Comment

Originally posted by Micster View Post
            Of course, for all we know, it could be a Sentry gun action figure, complete with rocket launching action.
            I must collect a spy complete with sapper. Gentlemen.

Comment

Originally posted by Micster
              C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\left 4 dead demo\left4dead\sound\player\survivor\voice\Manager \TakeSubMachineGun03.wav
              For you lazy people its attached

and Bill thinks Zoey is hot too

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\left 4 dead demo\left4dead\sound\player\survivor\voice\NamVet\

then
              GriefTeengirl01.wav
              GriefTeengirl02.wav
              GriefTeengirl03.wav

Comment

im not lazy, I just dun feel like having to go all the way to that file =D
                either way i couldn't find it because I deleted my demo, but thanks for the attachment

Comment

Originally posted by TexasJr.
                  im not lazy, I just dun feel like having to go all the way to that file =D
                  either way i couldn't find it because I deleted my demo, but thanks for the attachment
                  Its in the full game too

Comment

Working...
                  X