CTD and Connection losses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CTD and Connection losses

Ok for awhile now i've played BF2 for at least 6 months on my current computer and every thing ran fine and i had a great download speed of around maybe 700 kb/s (thats good to me when cause when i had wireless i only had 20 kb/s downloads) now maybe a month ago when playing vanilla BF2, AiX, and project reality i started getting crashes from them even though i barely touched the video settings (and i had the graphics like how everyone says they should everything on low and i think terrain and geometry on medium) and when i try going to audio settings that also crashes me out instead of wait for the game to load up at the splash screen for each map and then it going black twitches and puts me at the desktop.
    Yet the wierd thing also for me was as those described mods were having trouble i was still able to play 21cw yet, as i described how i had a good connection now every time i joined a server i would be put back into the multiplayer lobby screen after 20 seconds of play and it would say i lost connection with server yet maybe when i was able to play AiX there was a couple i was able to stay on and play at. and when i've downloaded patches for games or map packs i've noticed significent drop in download rate and even from the sites i mostly downloaded on like filefront or TGF so im wondering if it that i have download so much that the possiblity of my internet speed decrease from it or is it a computer issue or my internet provider?
    So in summary what can i do to get BF2 running again and My internet speed increased. (also i went to can you run it and my computer passed the recommened requirments so yeah...whats wrong there)

Re: CTD and Connection losses

Zomg its a virus wipe your hd before it eats you!?!?!

Comment

Run a speed test here: http://speedtest.net/ and post the results.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainKirk
        Run a speed test here: http://speedtest.net/ and post the results.
        I don't have any problems, but i just like to brag.

Comment

heres my results

Comment

Working...
          X