2142 Short Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2142 Short Movie

well, the name F1ELD_B0y does look alot cooler than Field_Boy but then with my old profile i got a few more unlocks that would be too annoying to try and get again i think ill just use my old one for the most part

Comment

actually contrary to your statement names spelt with numbers and random changes of case look INCREDIBLY daft

Comment

Originally posted by Chris--My--azz
        actually contrary to your statement names spelt with numbers and random changes of case look INCREDIBLY daft
        :nod:

Comment

You can tell a lot about a person by the name they choose. Mine is simple, yet exotic (IMO). If I were to express my personality in a picture it would be a cup of black coffee. Simple, exotic, powerful, and full of flavor, not tarnished by the over-usage of condiments.

Comment

idk i thought messfeeder was kind of a dumb name im not even sure what your trying to say with it lol

Comment

My name may sound pretentious, but it just happened that <BvB>Wolfgang (my BF2 nick) wasn't an allowed name in BF2142 due to the brackets at the start, so I had to choose a new name for BF2142. Just prior to playing the demo I watched Bruce Almighty, so yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by Field View Post
                idk i thought messfeeder was kind of a dumb name im not even sure what your trying to say with it lol
                lol actually I just threw two completely random words together. :laugh: works for me. wtf is a fieldboy anyways?

Comment

i dont like thinking up names. I wouldnt name myself something brash like TLSHARPSHOOTER, WikedSik, WhiteWolf, ArsenalGunner.. names that imo are cool but i just dont feel comfortable using them. I picked my name because it was slightly obscure and wouldnt make me look as stupid if i sucked at the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris--My--azz
                    You're absolutely right and that's my meaning, most players think I'm an easy target until they run into my blade...

Now abt your name, I found that rather juvenile.

Comment

Place called Chernobyl, long time ago, :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by messfeeder View Post
                        You can tell a lot about a person by the name they choose. Mine is simple, yet exotic (IMO).
                        I just thought that Special Forces would be a nice anonymous yet slightly menacing name (you know, just to make the enemy a bit scared :laugh.

Forces on its own was taken, so I popped UK on the end in brackets to give me an available name, and to fly the flag as it were.

Added Special in the clan tag, as there wasn't room in the name.

Took me a year to stop being a total noob, during which time my name was entertainingly ironic to all those people who killed me very easily indeed.

Since getting in the top 100 I didn't want anyone to think I suffer delusions of grandeur, so I use my friend's clan tag instead [+T+], as it's a two person clan, and I know I can defo trust the only other member to never ever ever EVER use cheats.
                        :thumbsup: (*waves*)

Comment

Working...
                        X