Zombie mode gameplay vids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zombie mode gameplay vids

People are starting to post them up on YouTube (and yes, these are for PC ). The 2nd vid is long, but gives some handy tips and insight into how the mode works so I recommend taking the time.

Gameplay montage (3.5 min)
    Call of Duty World at War game mode called Nazi Zombie which u unlock after completion of the single player campaign. its has available coop up to 4 people i...

Longer Gameplay demonstration with commentary by player (10 min)
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Re: Zombie mode gameplay vids

Sweet, I'll check them out.

Comment

I'm at work, but I was able to check out that first vid...:shock::yay: AMAZING! Heads exploding, zombies, that mode owns! It will definitely be a blast (no pun intended) in co-op.

Comment

Here's a vid I made real quick:
        Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

We probably could have easily gotten to at least level 20 if we had our 4th guy.

Comment

I know this post is vids, but I dont know if an image is worth making a new thread for

Twitter: @CptainCrunch
          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I just had a thought. In that second video, did you see how many bonus' he was getting because he played by himself?

It is possible that the less players you have, the more bonus' the game rewards you with. Almost always as four people we die because our ray guns run out of ammo.

Do you suppose with two people + ray guns it is actually easier, because you keep getting more bonus' ?

Comment

I could somewhat see that point, I thought of it too, but idk. Do they code in just as many zombies for 2 people as they do for 4? It gets pretty insane later on, and it would be pretty hard to keep up. It's worth a shot though!

Comment

Working...
              X