Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Survivor?

From left to right: Louis, Bill, Francis, Zoey

You can vote now as you get a pretty clear of what they are like from the introductory video, but if you want to wait until the game comes out that's fine too.

*This is based solely on personality as all of them because I understand they can all use the same weapons.

Re: Favorite Survivor?

Black guy looked awesome when he was shotting the womans arm through the door, i reckon he'll be the comical character in the group.

Comment

Louis definitely dresses the best.

(That's important during a Zombie Apocalypse)

Comment

seems to be Louis, he is funny, especially in the video intro advert thingy where he says "run or shoot, Run or shoot"

Comment

Zoey

Louis

Bill

Francis

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkers
            Black guy looked awesome when he was shotting the womans arm through the door, i reckon he'll be the comical character in the group.
            Yeah that was awesome, my vote goes for him

Comment

The Vietnam vet, of course. Hes the only one who could survive a zombie attack.

Comment

i have to say zoey gets my vote cause she's pretty hot...which is also an important trait to have when in a zombie apocalypse.

Comment

I voted for Bill, I really liked him, but Louis was a close second. He's also wearing the same stuff that Simon Pegg did in Shaun of the Dead, I'm hoping he has some quotes from that movie when you're playing.

Any one else think Francis acted kind of like a heavy from TF2?

Comment

I swear, in the intro video, when Francis pulls Zoey up off the fire escape it sounds like she says, "Brandon!". Sounds like a much more fitting name to me...anyways, just watched it again and it sounds like both Francis and Brandon.

Comment

Wow, I'm suprised Louis is winning, I thought everyone'd vote for the soldier of the group, Bill. (Or the hotness of the group, Zoey)

No love for Francis I see. Kinda feel bad now that I was another vote for Louis.

Originally posted by DeadDecoy
                      I voted for Bill, I really liked him, but Louis was a close second. He's also wearing the same stuff that Simon Pegg did in Shaun of the Dead, I'm hoping he has some quotes from that movie when you're playing.

Any one else think Francis acted kind of like a heavy from TF2?
                      I rather think that Tank filled the part quite well.

Comment

I love how 5 people voted for Bill, yet he is always the last one to be chosen in online games...

Comment

Originally posted by [WS] KillerStickMan
                          I love how 5 people voted for Bill, yet he is always the last one to be chosen in online games...
                          Hell no, it seems I get Louis every time I join a game in progress, I've played him 9-10 time compare to 1 time each as Bill & Francis, and I haven't even played Zoey yet.

Comment

I clicked Francis but meant to click the black guy, got my names mixed up.

Comment

Francis just isn't very lovable....is that a word?

Comment

Working...
                              X