Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Games Playable on Xbox 360 without Hard Drive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Games Playable on Xbox 360 without Hard Drive?

List any games playable with a 360 without a hard drive, including any old original Xbox games if they are viable. Technically all games are playable without a hard drive, but you need some sort of memory device such as a memory card to save data, profiles, online content, etc. so make sure to purchase one along with the system. Preferably the 20 Gb or 60 gb or even the 120 Gb hard drive from the Elite.

Re: Games Playable on Xbox 360 without Hard Drive?

No original xbox games will work without storage - the compatibility package needs space to download to.

Comment

Agreed with CaptainKirk - tried this already.

Comment

That XBOX 360 Elite was a perfect purchase, I don't know what I would do without a hard drive, even for XBOX titles, no saving, would ruin the console and make it feel like an arcade machine .

Comment

I got my 360 before elites came out, or I would have gotten one.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainKirk
            No original xbox games will work without storage - the compatibility package needs space to download to.
            How much space do they take up? How many game files can I put on a 256 memory unit for example?

Comment

Take a look in the XBOX Originals section, I don't think any of the games will fit on the memory cards as the memory cards don't have enough storage capacity.

Comment

Working...
              X