Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trench Gun

(I got WaW working! :awes)

Am I the only one who hates using the trench gun just because of the pump animation? If I don't kill the enemy in 1 hit, it takes a while for me to get him in my sights again.

But this is only my first day on, what are your thoughts?

Re: Trench Gun

Naw, keep playing with it and dont aim

Well, maybe aim, but keep playing with it. It will grow on you.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Just wait until you unlock the double-barreled shottie. Very effective in holding a room.

Just ask Unclean009. :|:

*I'm still bleeding*

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskey View Post
        Just wait until you unlock the double-barreled shottie. Very effective in holding a room.

Just ask Unclean009. :|:

*I'm still bleeding*
        I should have taken a screenshot of that. Epic round.

Note to anyone who needs advice: Double barrel + slight of hand= epic win.

Comment

Im level 24 so almost getting me my double barrel

Although it has been mentioned over at the CoD forums, but the range on the shotguns is terrible, i had a guy maybe 4 metres away from me with his back to me and i didnt actually register a hit any of the time i shot him until i got closer.

Comment

The Trench is awesome! I got bored of using the bolts so I started running around with it, oh man was that great. It has longer range than the W1200 in CoD4, so I don't find myself switching to pistol as much as before.

Trench:

Comment

It has a longer range than CoD4's W1200 which is great but the spread is still awfully random so sometimes you kill people in one shot from 15 meters and sometimes it won't hit almost at point blank... lol

But yeah it's fun. The only weapon I use actually

Comment

I love sitting at the top of ladders just to have the enemy climb up and get some lead to the face

Comment

My friend said he was testing it and the shot just stops after a certain distance. I havent tested to see if he was right but that is Lame. I cant even use the double barrel w/o sleight of hand, takes to long. They should have put different chokes in for an upgrade, to encourage players to otherwise use a neglected gun and want to upgrade it other than a dumb bayonet.

Comment

Originally posted by Silenthunter8 View Post
                    My friend said he was testing it and the shot just stops after a certain distance. I havent tested to see if he was right but that is Lame.
                    If you test it with COD4, you'll find exactly the same thing. You can see the shot pattern against a wall, step back a tiny bit, shoot again and nothing will appear. There's no gradual fall-off with distance, it just stops.

Comment

Ah good to know, i wasnt aware of that. Seems like they could of corrected that but i can see how it would get out of hand just shooting off into the distance and small lead bb's tearing through anything. Thanks for clearing that up.

Comment

Working...
                      X