SD Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SD Bug

Guys, just thought I'd alert the community of a bug (not sure if it's been talked about yet) in SD. Basically, it's the same bug that I [believe] appeared in Call of Duty 4 - even if your team wins (8-4), but the other team wins the last round, they get the win.

Or, if you win the last round and it ties, you win - it's really messed up and such an obvious flaw - I have no idea how (if they properly tested this game!) this bug made it through even into the beta.

Re: SD Bug

Well luckily it is still beta, its not like you have bought the game yet. Just report it.

Comment

^^ A slightly biting comment? I was just letting people know about it and I already reported it - :/

Comment

Its not a bug, its a setting in the S&D options on the server. Some friends in another clan came to me with the problem and I played with it until I figured out what the deal was. When I can see my configuration on our servers, I will post what is affecting that.

Crunch
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

How can that be an option, it doesn't even make sense? You don't win a map if the score is 4-8 in the enemy team's favor...

Comment

I seem to remember something vaguely familiar when COD4 first came out...hmm...I thought it might be a bug too.

Comment

It's just saying you won the round, it's not exactly a bug but a design flaw... round limit as an even number > then you don't get 'overtime' and then if it's 8-3 and the losing team wins a round, it just tells them 'You Won The Round' - it just has that at the end, it doesn't "refresh" then tell you that you've lost just after you won the last round... - I haven't tested around with this "bug" though, so I don't actually know what you mean by it... I'll need to get time and check it... (is it still in cod4? if so I can test that easier then testing cod5, since I can add bots on that, can't with cod5 till it's released)

Comment

It doesn't say you win as in win the round, it says "Victory" as in, you won the match - I can tell the difference. And yes, I do believe CoD4 had a similar problem in its early stages.

Comment

Working...
                X