Screenshots? Post 'em up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screenshots? Post 'em up

We need a thread to post all our cool findings and neat little features together with the occasional 1337 round score... I'll start

All because of a little bayonet...

Here we go again...

The dotted sights make a return... :|: WWII style

100% trenchgun & colt

I'm actually starting to like the game a bit more... not enough for me to buy it yet though

Post 'em up!

Re: Screenshots? Post 'em up

Uck, only thing I don't like is the red dot sight... That looks disgusting.

Comment

Yeah it doesn't look good at all. Treyarch should have just scrapped them altogether, this seems more like a consolish thing they added on because consolers can't aim properly with ironsights. Or maybe it was for the lulz, they have already added uav's and other silly stuff that wasn't used in WW2

Comment

Yea, I know...

I mean all that stuff (except for the red dot) is good for the gameplay... but it just makes the game seem cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle View Post
          I mean all that stuff (except for the red dot) is good for the gameplay... but it just makes the game seem cheap.
          That's a price we have to pay though...COD4 was such a huge hit, and after COD3 Treyarch had to do well with COD:WW, so it makes sense (either from their decision, or Activision's) to try to bring all of those elements - XP, perks, attachments - over, to hedge their bets. Gotta try to bring as much of the COD4 audience to COD:WW.

I think the "classic" style of weapons will be left to custom modded servers. I prefer classic myself, but from a business perspective, using as much stuff from COD4 as possible makes a lot of sense.

Comment

Seriously, dot sights? How would you even aim with a dot and crosshairs painted on a thin glass piece?

And what settings are those, I swear the MP40 looked better in CoD2 with textures on high/extra.

Comment

The absolute highest settings at 1680*1050 except for only 2x AA. All textures at extra, at least I think so

Comment

Just some Prt Scr shots. The F12 dont seem to work in game. I'm gonna have to roll with xfire to get screenies

Comment

F12 works for me, but it took me some time to figure out that they save in My documents instead...

One thing I think they did well are the soldiers hands... the rest looks like it could use some work

And the water is pretty ugly when you look at it for a while...

Comment

Nothing too special in the pix...but the game looks really pretty on my 9800GTX with all graphic options maxed (and my dude has a cool scar on his forearm ).

Comment

Comment

This is what scares me about this game, Level 40 in just over 15 hours?

It means you could get to level 65 in under a day im sure for those who are dedicated. It worries me that like CoD4 this game will get old very fast.

Comment

giggdy giggdy goo

Comment

Im guessing the tank.

Comment

yes it first, but mostly the dogs I got dogs off dogs playing S&D.

Comment

Working...
                              X