X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got a problem

some reason the last few days I been getting this

Re: got a problem

roll back your drivers. the nvidia current drivers have problems with 2142.

Comment

yea how do you do that sorry I dont no how todo that

Comment

first off go DL the old driver......then DL a program called "DriverCleaner".

Driver Cleaner is a program designed to erase all traces of your old driver, and insure you a clean install of the fresh one. I have used this program without error for a few years now.

Then go to start>control panel>hardware>device manager. Then expand display adapters, that should show your GPU, right click on it, and select uninstall. After you have uninstalled, run driver cleaner, selecting the appropriate drivers to clean up, for example, if you are using ATI, select all ATI in the driver cleaner menu.

After you have ran driver cleaner, reboot your PC. Then install your old drivers and enjoy...:thumbsup:

Comment

thx but I installed vista again

Comment

damn i need to use the latest nvidia driver for some newer games but 2142 is holding me back.... wtf

Comment

yea do those steps and you should be fine I think

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
                damn i need to use the latest nvidia driver for some newer games but 2142 is holding me back.... wtf
                man that must suck.

Good thing my dvd drive isn't working or I would have the same problem.

Comment

Working...
                X