Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

map pack within the next couple of days ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• map pack within the next couple of days ?

Anyone else notice the ticker at the top of the ingame menu has changed ? map pack will be on marketplace shortly, it advises to download an update before downloading the map pack ! cant wait should inject some more life into the game, playing the same multiplayer maps is getting a bit boring :laugh:

Re: map pack within the next couple of days ?

battlefield bad company website has now been updated :

Comment

Thanks for that!!

Comment

So has anyone got it yet now its out? I haven't downloaded it yet but once my gf's finished watching tv I'll check it out I think.

Comment

Yep, I already have some trophies.

Comment

Cool have you tried the new maps yet? Also did you get a load of multiplayer ones retroactively?

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenMachine View Post
              Cool have you tried the new maps yet? Also did you get a load of multiplayer ones retroactively?
              I haven't tried the new maps at all...

I did download the patch. Start the game, then for few minutes in i heard my PS3 go "ping" for the MP trophies...

Selected conquest and Par For Course, and i ended up into the Oasis, and it was laggin like h3ll so i guess there was "bit" of an traffic in the servers...

And with lag i mean that my M95's scope didn't move but the crosshairs did, and when i did un-scope it, it did get stuck on mid air few times...

Comment

I managed to get on last night and got a load of mp trophies as well Tried one game tho and it was laggy for me as well so I ended up playing the mirrors edge demo (which I'm quite impressed with). I'll probably go through the single player again this weekend. Some of those gold trophies don't seem stupidly hard to get, which is a bonus

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenMachine
                  I managed to get on last night and got a load of mp trophies as well Tried one game tho and it was laggy for me as well so I ended up playing the mirrors edge demo (which I'm quite impressed with). I'll probably go through the single player again this weekend. Some of those gold trophies don't seem stupidly hard to get, which is a bonus
                  I think that the Mirror's Edge demo was :weo: with little bit of :awes on top...

And it's a must buy thing for me...

But to the BC. I think i'll test it again this weekend too. Maybe the lag is gone by then...

Comment

Working...
                  X