Gunners who bail out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gunners who bail out

I couldn't even bring myself to do that as pilot-bailers make me rage even more.

I don't even board transports all that much anymore. Whenever I do, I am always reminded of why I had sworn off doing that in the first place. If I'm flying, no one gets out. If I'm passenger, the pilot bails out the first chance he gets. If I try spawning in one, it's when it's inches away from crashing. As far as I'm concerned, the dropship is a n00b magnet meant to kill as many people on your own team as possible.

Comment

I love the transport... I could rack up 50+ kills per round solo'ing in it

As for gunships, Good Gunner + Good Pilot are NOT > Good Solo Pilot. Regardless of whether or not you have a gunner, the survivability of your gunship is 100% dependent on the pilots skill. If one pilot can outmaneuver the other pilot, he wins... End of story.

IMO, having a gunner DECREASES the survivability of your gunship... When you have a solo pilot, as soon as he sees an enemy target he can nuke it with a TV missile. If you have a gunner, you have to wait for HIM to realize the target, adjust and fire. Even with the greatest gunner in the world, you are still a bit slower than flying solo.

The advantages to having a gunner is that if you are fighting lots of infantry, you don't have to reload as often :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Fingulfin View Post
        it's hard to solo transport because someone always spawns in it. i sometimes park it far away on the platforms in suez but someone will spawn in it and fly off with it..

Comment

How do you do that solo? Changing seats? Everytime I fly the heli's I get blasted by the enemy heli's (usually by gunships) as I have trouble changing sights and how do you defend yourself in a transport against gunships when flying solo? I really sux at flying :cry:

Comment

I usually park the transport on a hill somewhere and use the 2nd and 3rd seat... You can kill people from impressive distances actually

It's generally not worth changing seats midair imo, even though it works fairly well.

Comment

Originally posted by Shurikane

I wish I could ****ing kill people across the Internet...

This is by far the best statement on these boards.

Props to you sir!!! :yay::salute:

Comment

Originally posted by finc.hairy
                This is by far the best statement on these boards.

Props to you sir!!! :yay::salute:
                That's what she said!

Comment

Originally posted by XxSTAM1NAxX
                  That's what she said!
                  Alllllllllllll night long.

Comment

ON TOPIC: Gunners who bail out is better than gunners who give away your position in the gunship or jump out to be teamkilled and punish you for it.

As a pilot with over 500 hours of flying; I totally agree to the gunner. That's why I m a solo pilot as well :PPP

Comment

I like gunning on Snakes Lair, KilledU, 4 Talent Olny and a few others. NikkiSun =IGN. I've recently started goin by OwenWilsnsNose as well.

KilledU seems to have some really good pilots and I feel pretty lucky when I get a chance to gun for one of them. I won't bail until they do or they tell me to. Good for me:yay:

I am guilty though of accidently bailing here and there. That sux cause the poor pilot thinks you're a door knob and chances are he's not gonna pick you up or want you in, the next time.

Comment

Working...
                      X