Cd key invalid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cd key invalid

Chaps tried to have a game this morning , was paying fine 2 days ago , and logged in to the master server fine . I flicked through a few of my favs and when i tried to join any server it came up with a message of CD KEY INVALID

Has someone hacked my cd key ? Any ideas ? This copy is genuine and been run for over three years without a hitch .

Re: Cd key invalid

CDKEY Issues

Problem - Invalid CDKEY when trying to join a server
    Cause - Unencrypted CDKEY or bad Key
    Fix - First Try this Program
    If that does not help, Use battlefield2_code.exe to re-enter your CDKEY, this can be located in the support folder of where you installed battlefield 2 on your Hard-Drive.
    After re-entering your CDKEY you must then reapply the latest patch in order for it to be encrypted into the registry.

Comment

Originally posted by amfohr
      CDKEY Issues

Problem - Invalid CDKEY when trying to join a server
      Cause - Unencrypted CDKEY or bad Key
      Fix - First Try this Program
      If that does not help, Use battlefield2_code.exe to re-enter your CDKEY, this can be located in the support folder of where you installed battlefield 2 on your Hard-Drive.
      After re-entering your CDKEY you must then reapply the latest patch in order for it to be encrypted into the registry.

Cheers amfohr worked a treat

Comment

in the interest of not starting another thread and seeing as how this one has run its course, I'm going to hijack it.

I've got a problem like this too except it says that the CD key is registered to another account. But I'm stiil using the same account that I started with in the beginning.

Will the same thing work or should I do something else?

Comment

You can try, but it probably wont work. You may have to contact EA Support, good luck!
          They will probably ask for a photo of the manual with the cd-key on it, or they may even ask you to post the game to them.

Comment

Working...
          X