best deal for ps3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best deal for ps3?

where is the best deal to get an ps3 on the internet? just trying to find a good place to get one for I can play bad company and I dont want to get the xbox 360 because of some problems with there machine thx

Re: best deal for ps3?

Have you tried ebay? You can find some good deals there, just have to know what to look for and what to avoid.

But in reality, it would be best to just go to a store and pick it up, depending on where you live it's cheaper/same price and a lot easier than online.

Comment

Sup Biatch

He's from the USA. I got mine from a store. But Death Merchant who floats around here got a pretty good deal from a retailer online, so check all the normal places man. Newegg etc. You never know

Comment

At the most the only deals your going to find is maybe 5 to 10 dollars off.

Believe me back in July when i researched for mine thats all i found.

So goto your local Sears or Kmart and just buy one their. If they have any sort of bundle go with that.

Cya on the battlefield.

PSNID: MrKLM

Comment

Just comparing two prices for a : Playstation 3 80GB
          From Cex.co.uk : £280.00 (2nd hand)
          From Gameplay.co.uk : £299.99 (brand new)

Cex = 2nd hand, you trade in electronics for cash and then they sell those electronics/games as 2nd hand etc. - you get more money trading in games at Cex then at GAME.

But since you're not in the UK, you'd have to find a store like Cex in USA... you won't get any other deals unless you bought off a mate, local store, or eBay...

You could look at buying a PS3 but only paying monthly installments for it, not sure if any stores in USA do that though... you'd end up spending more money but it would be over a longer period (12 months) - though you may be able to 'trade' in the PS3 after a few months... so basically you'd end up paying only for the months that you had the PS3 for, so it's sorta like a 'longer (more expensive) blockbuster borrow' But not sure if any stores do that in USA...

Comment

I remember a few months ago EB games had a deal like that. You trade in a few games, and they gave you a PS3 for $199.

I doubt that deal is still on, but those kind of things pop up from time to time. In all seriousness, deals on consoles are extremely hard to come by. It's best to go to a well known retailer and buy it, and get their solid warranty with it.

Add me up if you want to play some time(Bad company, madden 09, GTAIV, etc.)

PSN = kr1kit

Comment

Originally posted by TheEn|gma View Post
              Sup Biatch

He's from the USA. I got mine from a store. But Death Merchant who floats around here got a pretty good deal from a retailer online, so check all the normal places man. Newegg etc. You never know
              that offer is gone, and hes from the USA so i can really give much input other than just look around, use google products to search or something and if you cant save much by looking online just pick it up from the local store, bestbuy walmart or whatever else you have over there

Comment

Originally posted by Death Merchant View Post
                that offer is gone, and hes from the USA so i can really give much input other than just look around, use google products to search or something and if you cant save much by looking online just pick it up from the local store, bestbuy walmart or whatever else you have over there
                Yeah I figured the deal wasn't on any more but I was just highlighting the fact that there are good deals out there to save a fair chunk of money off of a new console.

Comment

Working...
                X