Multiplayer Doesn't work!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiplayer Doesn't work!

Multiplayer doesn't work, but singleplayer works perfectly. I've had this problem before on my PC and I searched these forums and found out all I had to do was plug anything into the mic jack. This worked, however now the problem is on my laptop and that fix isn't working. I have tryed re-downloading (I have steam), which didn't work. And I have tryed unchecking "Give exclusive mode applications priority" in playback device's properties, still doesn't work. Help please !

If I run multiplayer through steam it simply says "This game is currently unavailable please try again at another time." If I try to run the "IW3MP.exe" file it gives me a warning "WIN_IMPROPER_QUIT_TITLE" with options yes, no, and cancel. Whether I click yes or no COD4MP tries to load but gives another error "Error during initialization: No IWD files found in /main".

Re: Multiplayer Doesn't work!

Okay, after a more thorough google search I found that I need to turn off AVG Free (Anti-Virus), then it works. I won't delete this post though incase someone is searching the internetz with the same problem .

Comment

Working...
    X