smoke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smoke

how do I use those smoke abilities (in particular smoke from mortar)? do i use shoot the smoke at my own men to conceal them or shoot at the enemy to make them miss?

Re: smoke

All units under the smoke or aiming at units under the smoke have an accuracy penalty, so you can use both. Even between the line of sight of two units.

I used smoke on MG with american an throw some flamers or grenades which aren't affected by it, but only on rare cases as I prefer the old flanking way.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5lpP19ndFY[/media]

Comment

Great video to explain it
      Lol at the shells bouncing off. They should at least miss

I barely use smoke in game anyway. Perhaps i should try it out

Comment

Awesome video. :thumbsup: So smoke doesn't protect infantry at all? I never use it, certainly will now though.

Comment

It reduces accuracy and I think infantry take a little less damage, but even if it's just accuracy it's still some kind of protection as you receive less bullets.

When I have a mortar I prefer to bomb that MG in the building than to use smoke, a good player that saw smoke on his MG or squad will retreat it or move it. But in a way it's the same effect, they rarely let their MG die anyways... And smoke give the cancer!

Comment

ROFL.

love that vid. :]

Comment

in that video, is it me or does the effect of smoke last a lot longer than the visual?

Comment

Yea, you always hear about a smoke/shrek rush but honestly i would rather just bomb the mg.

Comment

Working...
                X