Got a question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a question

Pretty simple really. Is the bullet registration system like the old BFs, e.g. bullets can't pass through several players or has that changed? Say you're playing CoD4 and you get a lucky snipershot that kills two or more players. That's what I'm talking about, because nothing happens to the 2nd guy in th PC BFs.

And yeah, I know you can kill two players with one shotgun shell in say BF2 but then the bullets aren't actually passing through one of the players.

The main reason I'm asking is because I want to know if the engine supports it (for BF3 woot).

Thanks for any replies

Re: Got a question

From what i have seen whilst playing online, i have had many situations where the enemies have been in a line and it doesnt seem that the bullets pass through one player onto the next. This isnt to say in BF3 it will be the same though, it might be slightly modified.

Comment

Sure hope so It's just such an awesome feeling to get like 3 people in one sniper shot in other games...

Thanks for the reply

Comment

why is it that when I throw a grenade, it doesn't explode until ten seconds later.

Comment

Working...
        X