Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 Scrim and Pug Group

Hello to Everyone at Total BF2.

Just wanted to give everyone here a heads up, that BF2 is being Revived competitively. IF you are sick of the same old pubbing, want to get on a Team and play competitively for once? or just want to get a pick up game going? (PUG). Then My Xfire Scrim groups are the best way to achieve your wants.

Keep in mind, You will need BF2Pro. a Competitive modification for leagues such as TWL,TGL,HTGN, and will be used in PUGs.

Download Link for Pro: http://www.teamwarfare.com/files/dl/BF2/bf2pro-1.5.exe

Just install it to your Desktop, and when you want to play Pro, just run the .exe

We Currently have about 265~ and counting on the Scrim group with many different teams available, which was started in February of 08. And just recently i started the Pug group, which already has 19 members.

Scrim Group: www.xfire.com/clans/bf2scrimcenter

PUG Group: www.xfire.com/clans/bf2puggroup

Hope to catch a few new members on these groups, and getting pugs and scrims going. For anyone who is interested, there will be a pug going on tonight at 8EST, info is on both of those groups.

Thanks,
    Th3Paw

Re: BF2 Scrim and Pug Group

Yo Paw. Sorry I couldn't play on your CAL team because you got caught hacking during the preseason.

Also, I'll pug whenever. Hit me up on xfire.

Comment

^^^ LOL? I Never got caught hacking you idiot. I Got caught having hackers on my Team.

Nice try though.

Oh and BTW, Weren't you the one who got caught hacking...?

Comment

lulz

Not then, no.

Comment

I have signed up for the scrim group.

Comment

Working...
          X