Wallpapers for your Desktop!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wallpapers for your Desktop!

Bringing more good things to remind you of the coming release of the mod build, v.2.0. We would like to show or offer to you guys, some wallpapers for your desktop.

These wall papers are created and brought to you courtesy of our developer, ZeusGyd.

Stay tuned for more information of things to come soon! We are almost ready to release this animal back into the Jungle! :yay:

Re: Wallpapers for your Desktop!

Stay tuned for more information of things to come soon! We are almost ready to release this animal back into the Jungle!
    Good lord I hope so, its killing us waiting! (well me anyway) The time is right for EOD2!

Nice wallpapers, i like the bottom one, thx.

Comment

Originally posted by Euro Noob View Post
      Good lord I hope so, its killing us waiting! (well me anyway) The time is right for EOD2!

Nice wallpapers, i like the bottom one, thx.
      It's killing me too! I can't wait to actually get to share this with all you guys and play with real people, other than computer ai. It has been a long 17 or 18 months since the last release and I have worked really hard on this project.

However, I also can't release it yet until I am confident that it will run relatively as planned and fairly smooth. It would suck to have done all the work I have done, to only have the ball drop in the last 5%. It would not be fair to you guys who have waited patiently for this.

I can't assure you all that it will be bug free, but I sure hope it is as best it can be. In anycase, the target is in sight and it is just a matter of time now before we release the weapon. :thumbsup:

I believe that I am down to the home stretch. That I am hopeful, barring any real life issues.. ie. WORK schedule. (I gotta pay my bills and being a charter pilot for a living, I work when a customer calls in and wants to go someplace. I have no set schedule. I can be home and off one day and next thing, gone for 3 or 4 away from the home computer.)

Anyway, the plan that I have right now is to have a release ready or out within the next 15 days or so. Again, I can't set a date, but I've given the window.

Comment

Originally posted by (EoDDev)TrahnLee View Post
        I believe that I am down to the home stretch. That I am hopeful, barring any real life issues.. ie. WORK schedule. (I gotta pay my bills and being a charter pilot for a living, I work when a customer calls in and wants to go someplace. I have no set schedule. I can be home and off one day and next thing, gone for 3 or 4 away from the home computer.)

I also want to be a pilot.

I canĀ“t wait for the release, it will come at a good time.

That gunship huey looks awesome.

Comment

Bump! Added more wallpapers!

Comment

Working...
          X