Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Begin in Single shot mode

Just a quick question:

I use all of my weapons in single shot mode. Is there con file or something that I can mod so that I don't have to switch to single shot after every death. I know it's simple to just switch to single shot when I spawn but often I forget or lag made it not so and I end up going full auto with a weapon and spraying wildly when I'm used to my controlled single bursts. I usually end up dead in this sitution.

Re: Begin in Single shot mode

It's hard to remember to press "3"?

Comment

Certain guns I'm skillless in full auto but flawless in single shot. If I was to start in single shot I'd take out spawn campers easier. That's one example.

Plus It's just one of those small things I get tired of doing.

Comment

Originally posted by GunHappyBob View Post
        If I was to start in single shot I'd take out spawn campers easier. That's one example.
        At a distance maybe...

But I don't think there's any way to do this, unless you program some sort of macro for you. But PB has started to kick a lot of people for that so I dunno... :|:

Comment

unless the spawn camper is a sniper killing you from far away, i don't see why full auto is harder to kill them with! at close range, you want full auto, i would think.

Comment

Working...
          X