Which helicopter can you fly better?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which helicopter can you fly better?

This isn't a thread about which is your favorite helicopter in the game,this is a thread about which helicopter do you find easier to fly and use and which ones you prefer for long fighting on the air.

Personally I can use the Havoc better than anyone.Closely follows AH-1Z which is I have to admit far more practical and perhaps easier to use for some people,I can fly it very well but sometimes its speed makes me move around the chair.

The Hind for me is a bit too "heavy" and the Apache although amazing....too fast and swift for me to use.The Chinese one I think is quite balanced but I still prefer the Havoc to depend on.

Re: Which helicopter can you fly better?

The Cobra I would pwn both Sloi and Cynic! With me soloing and eating a cupcake at the same time...

*hides*

Comment

I can fly your mom pretty well,oh snaps.

Comment

I suck with all choppers. I'll tank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Foinikas View Post
          too fast and swift for me to use.

It is the key for survival Havoc is way too slow and massive - only good in certain situations, for example raping TV tower on Sharqi

Comment

I don't have a problem with AH-1Z and I'm sure I wouldn't have a problem with the Apache as well.In fact I spend hours playing with the AH-1Z on the singleplayer maps doing just fine but since I started playing the game I got used to the Havoc and I feel much more comfortable with flying it.I don't know why.It just feels more "stable" to me.I think that each player has to understand which helicopter "feels" better for him.Some people might be good with the Hind,they could be killing machines with the Hind...I personally would clap them.I think it's a really "heavy" and helicopter.I like it but I can't fly it well.

Oh and of course there comes another question:

You prefer to be the pilot of the helicopter or the gunner?Being the gunner doesn't affect your choice of helicopter a lot,but it's just a question for fun :P

Comment

As a gunner, the Mi-28 owns

For flying, it's like a bus!

Comment

This is a joke, right? The obvious (and correct, might I had) answer for everyone is AH1Z.

Comment

Little bird.But it does like to tip over when your taking off.

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi sauce View Post
                    This is a joke, right? The obvious (and correct, might I had) answer for everyone is AH1Z.
                    This.

The Z10 is pro, but the AH1z is the J10 of choppers.

Comment

Most people will say Ah1z... The Mi28 is crap when it comes to air combat. And it falls down like a brick too, so it's the hardest to solo (vanilla choppers). The only thing it is good for is Sharqi.

Comment

lol no way, the cobra has no wheels. and everyone knows helis were made to scoot around the ground.

z-10 pwns all, the backwheel is god. you can crash land on the back wheel and fire a tv missile from the ground without taking any damage. its all in the back wheel. therefore z-10 > cobra

Comment

Comment

Best post ever.

Comment

AH-1z all the way. if im not US i dont fly....well unless i can sneak over their airbase and take the cobra from them.:nod:

Comment

Working...
                              X