How big is portal first slice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How big is portal first slice?

well i just got steam and to start i thought i might just get a demo. but as you should know, we are metered here and i want to know if portal first slice isnt that big. does anyone know how big?

Re: How big is portal first slice?

It's the first few levels of the actual game. It's about 6 test chambers i think. It stops when the main story really starts

Just buy the entire Portal if you like first slice, it's an excellent game!

Comment

I would but i dont have the money atm. i may as well get the demo for now

Comment

I think he is asking about the download size, right?
        I cant test the demo since I am not running a NVIDIA card, but the complete games uses 4.8 GB installed on my PC, according to Steam.

Comment

About ~5 lvl. Full version is great

Comment

So when I read this, I downloaded the demo and it was pretty fun. Had to really think on some spots to figure out what you had to do.

I wanted to know if its only 19 levels? Ive heard it was short, but is it that short?

I also liked shooting the cameras off the walls. There was one point I had the camera falling through the portals over and over.

Crunch
            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Yeah, it is very short, I beat it the day I got it. It's worth the price though, especially in Orange Box, because of the immense replay value.

Comment

I bought it and beat it. Very good game. It was a lot of fun. Even though I went through it in a day, I feel it was money well spent. I fooled around a lot too. Made robots and myself fall forever. Loved the jokes in the game.

At the end, when you are working on the last boss. That blue eyed orb was telling you the recipe for the cake

Loved the song at the end. I wanted to listen to it again and again.

Crunch
                Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Working...
                X