BF2 punter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 punter?

Once in a blue moon my BF2 client mysteriously closes and I'm back to my desktop. Note that this has only happened after I pissed someone off i.e. TKing for vehicle/revenge.

lol - anyone know if this is even possible? Seems pretty weird to me :laugh:

Re: BF2 punter?

nothing special desktop crashes are the moste normal thing in bf2. You just have to live day after day wondering what kind of suprise error bf2 will give ya

Comment

Your sig is seriously disturbing Ch3nch3n. Don't know why but it is!!

Comment

It's gone :O

Comment

I found server side errors tend to be the biggest cause of sudden drops to desktop for no reason. I only notice this because the last few times it's happened to me I've returned to the game to find the server I was in is next to empty.

Comment

It happened to me twice tonight on the same server so I deleted my cache (which was sizeable) and I didn't have a problem.

Oh and I wasn't being a prick either. :laugh:

I'm cautiously optimistic.

Comment

BF2 has always CTD'd, it's one of the main things they were supposed to have fixed since the first patch.

Comment

crashes will always be present!

Comment

Umm... what about those times when someone spams "BACK TO DESKTOP NOOBS" just before the CTD? I don't think that's just normal BF2 behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by Chael
                    Umm... what about those times when someone spams "BACK TO DESKTOP NOOBS" just before the CTD? I don't think that's just normal BF2 behavior.
                    Then thats a hacker being a smacktard.

Comment

Working...
                    X