Mario Kart Steering Wheel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mario Kart Steering Wheel

When I'm playing Mario Kart, when I make a right turn the vehicle will still go straight. It doesn't do that all the time, but does anyone know what is the problem. Or has anyone heard of this problem ??

Thanks

Sirhavoc

Re: Mario Kart Steering Wheel

thats happened to me before....so i stopped and used the gamecube controller. I think its just because of the wiimote. Check the sensitivity and where the sensor bar is. That might help. Or just convert to a gamecube controller....

Comment

Re: Mario Kart Steering Wheel

Originally posted by icealchemist View Post
      thats happened to me before....so i stopped and used the gamecube controller. I think its just because of the wiimote. Check the sensitivity and where the sensor bar is. That might help. Or just convert to a gamecube controller....
      That is a one month old thread you just replied too.

Anyway, the Wii wheel does not depend on the sensor bar or the related sensitivity settings. They are only needed when your are controlling the "pointer" on the screen, e.g. selecting options etc.

Otherwise it depends on its accelerometers, and apparently it isn't unknown for those to get stuck: http://albert.infinitepigeons.org/wp/?p=66

Comment

Working...
      X