Stupid TK's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid TK's

What the hell is wrong with some people. This game shows who is friendly by lighting them up in bright blue letters.

Recently I've been knifed and run over when sitting in a bush all by my own team mates. To top that off some nub took some shots at me so I turned and stood there to let him realise his mistake. He stood and looked at me for a few seconds so I hunckered down again. Low and behold he shoots me again but before I could shoot the p**t I get taken out by the enemy.

Tk's will happen especially as it's quiet difficult to tell the difference in uniforms. And with people spawning on a squad member at the wrong time.

However, how the hell does someone walk upto a team member and knife them by mistake?

Re: Stupid TK's

Console nubs ^^

The harsh truth.

Comment

^I get teamkilled every time I play 2142, PC nubs?

But at the start of a round I jumped in the helicopter and one of my team'mates' blew it up!! so i bugged him for the whole round, i followed him wherever he went and copied him, he ended up shooting me again.

Comment

Originally posted by therealmat
        I haven't gotten teamkilled in 2142 in a few months now I lone wolf too much hehe

But yeah, generally console players in my experience seems to have a smaller brain capacity than normal people but the game is fairly new as well. I'd guess it gets better in a few months or so

There will always be asshats though, no matter the platform

Comment

Originally posted by therealmat

But at the start of a round I jumped in the helicopter and one of my team'mates' blew it up!! so i bugged him for the whole round, i followed him wherever he went and copied him, he ended up shooting me again.
          Last time i played the game, teammate blew my helo up. After i spawned, i looked where he was.

When i found him, i took out the supports arty radio, and made it rain all over him..

I got a TK for that, but atleast he didn't TK me no more.. :laugh:

Comment

Working...
          X