Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stampede @ Leipzig Games Convention

I wish i was thar!!!!! srsly though that was hilarious :P

There were tons of people running to get into Games Convention in Leipzig, no literally, tons of em'. Right as they opened the doors hoards of people stampeded through the halls hoping to be the first to get hands on time with the exhibits. James Bonti, Associate Producer for Activision Blizzard took this video…

Re: Stampede @ Leipzig Games Convention

Lol, that guy running straight at him. That video was great, heh. And lol at Crash Bandicoot.

One comment regarding that was hilarious:

"This must be that new advertisement for Crash Team Racing."

Comment

the guy recording the video was an assistant producer for Activision-Blizzard looks like he nearly got trampled!

Comment

Lol at the comment webs :P Although that is amazing how gamers rush at the convention for new and upcoming games and what not. I wonder what it was like at the time for the first MGS4 trailer

Comment

Sound quality fails hard. I lol'd at Crash.

Comment

It's the only exercise some of the gamers get :lol: burn a few calories whilst rushing to find out the latest news jks

Maybe next year they should put one of those airport automatic walking runways, but have it on reverse just so only the fitter people make it... or maybe the other way around so people won't need to run...

Comment

Working...
            X