lack of players? o.O

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lack of players? o.O

so i just got this game, and when i go on to multiplayer, it only gives me 20~30 games that i can choose from. is there something wrong with my filter or is that how many ppl are actually playing? i didn't set any filters...

oh and also how can u tell if a game is ranked or not? and how do i gain ranks?

Re: lack of players? o.O

I see around that much too
    It just all comes down to luck

Comment

You only need one server to play on right? To gain ranks you need to hit the "play now" button, you can't gain ranks by picking your own servers.

Comment

^whaaaaaat are you serious! i have been playing on servers in the MP section and had not risen one level and there is nothing on my stats

Comment

Originally posted by Idaeus View Post
          You only need one server to play on right? To gain ranks you need to hit the "play now" button, you can't gain ranks by picking your own servers.
          hmm interesting, cuz i've been playing on the games that i chose myself. even though my stats page says im still level1 in everything but everytime i connect to a game im level2 in US and Brit.

Comment

Offical ranks are done by the automatches and clicking play

you can still get yourself through the levels by playing 'basic matches' which are the ones you find on the server browser, these wont show on your stats page where it displays each factions rank, but you'll have the rank in chat rooms and when you join a basic match.

hope that clears it up

Comment

Originally posted by Sars99 View Post

you can still get yourself through the levels by playing 'basic matches' which are the ones you find on the server browser, these wont show on your stats page where it displays each factions rank, but you'll have the rank in chat rooms and when you join a basic match.

hope that clears it up
              thx that makes sense

Comment

Originally posted by Sars99 View Post

hope that clears it up
                Thanks for that. Is there usually a lack of players on automatch too for anyone?

Comment

Like Sars said, basic matches are lobby games that anyone can host, you will get a rank but its not a 'proper' rank i.e there is no leader board for or anything, to go up the ranks you have to play automatches, there is 1v1 rank, 2v2, 2v2at (playing with a pre chosen team-mate to play a 2v2) and so on. 1v1 is the most common.

Comment

Originally posted by Idaeus
                    Thanks for that. Is there usually a lack of players on automatch too for anyone?
                    well i connect the fastest with 1v1, other ones takes a while to find it seems.

Comment

Yes thats quite common I think. Sometimes its impossible to get a 4v4 going...

Comment

Working...
                      X