chris i have gameplay vid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chris i have gameplay vid

This website is for sale! gamevee.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, gamevee.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

its like 13 minutes it was something i did last night it was actually the first match that i recorded it wasnt that bad most of the fighting between ruins and central i just picked camp because its convenient

about 60 ping i think

Re: chris i have gameplay vid

Yeah - very good skills. Great accuracy, tactics and awareness - although I suppose you know CG like the back of your hand by now. Everyone does, need new maps!

It's weird for me watching these videos. Whenever I use something like the Baur the kick just throws my accuracy of by miles. Even the Krylov takes some time to attune to. I know it's just a matter of practice. Also the opponents come across as people who are playing their first ever round. You see them just sat there looking at you whilst you put three Krylov rounds through their skull. I almost never meet these people. The soldiers I meet have no problems hitting you with the Ganz at 30 yards whilst running :lol:

Comment

this vid won't load for me

Comment

Originally posted by TrooperJac
        Yeah - very good skills. Great accuracy, tactics and awareness - although I suppose you know CG like the back of your hand by now. Everyone does, need new maps!

It's weird for me watching these videos. Whenever I use something like the Baur the kick just throws my accuracy of by miles. Even the Krylov takes some time to attune to. I know it's just a matter of practice. Also the opponents come across as people who are playing their first ever round. You see them just sat there looking at you whilst you put three Krylov rounds through their skull. I almost never meet these people. The soldiers I meet have no problems hitting you with the Ganz at 30 yards whilst running :lol:
        oh well yeah i play all the other maps i just jumped onto that one caus i wanted to have footage fast so i could play normally. yeah some of those guys were pretty dumb but this is one match out of thousands of matches so of course you meet lots of different people. Xiani was on there but if i was there the whole time i would have EASily outscored him

Originally posted by Chris--My--azz View Post
        this vid won't load for me
        that sucks. this is like the best quality site i have found so far. turdnugget suggests gamevee it is a really good site my videos upload and show in the best picture and nothing funny happens to the aspect ratio or resolution and the sound is good too

Comment

"YOU ARE A GAYWAD" - BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I lolled a fair bit when you typed that :P And yeah, the soldiers you were fighting (and indeed judging by the scores you were getting in comparison, your own team) seemed like they were suffering "noobile disfunction", but hey, a kill is a kill. If you weren't likely to get such unacceptable pings, I'd say come and play with the Euro's, you'd have a much tougher but more fun time dealing with the opposition :P

Maaaaaan I'm gonna have to finish my video now :\

Comment

Originally posted by Lolyn View Post
            "noobile disfunction"
            LOL, haven't heard that one before:laugh:

Comment

Haha, nice vid Samk. You must have killed that Freddydarkmage guy about 10 times alone. You've got to feel for him at some point, because it's just like no matter where he goes, there you are, and he barely has time to even blink and he's dead. I know how irritating it can be being repeatedly killed by the same guy, but I was seriously lol when you killed him that last time at the EU base.

~Wolfgang

Comment

You're wayyyyy to fidgety for me. I'd go nuts pressing all the buttons that you did when nothing was happening. Other than that, it was a really nice run.

Comment

after trying again it worked

anyway thanks for taht guess it was just me you seem to just be a genuinly skilled player with good aim your detection seems as good as anyone elses.

btw how come you keep pressing the button on the side of your gun but not changing fire mode?

Comment

btw how come you keep pressing the button on the side of your gun but not changing fire mode?
                    yea, i was wondering about that too

Comment

Oh god internet is slow on my school laptop... I'll have a look when I get home...

Originally posted by dd64 View Post
                      yea, i was wondering about that too
                      He probably tap 3 twice. Kinda like, if you play CS, tap Q all the time for no appearant reason

Or he switches really fast to herzog and back.

Comment

after trying again it worked

anyway thanks for taht guess it was just me you seem to just be a genuinly skilled player with good aim your detection seems as good as anyone elses.

switching shot modes, its just a bad habit

Comment

Originally posted by Zarious View Post
                          You're wayyyyy to fidgety for me. I'd go nuts pressing all the buttons that you did when nothing was happening. Other than that, it was a really nice run.
                          In doing that hes ready for most people that come at him.

Comment

erm not really ... if he is popping into and out of single shot and someone comes arround a corner and he is in single i wouldn't say thats very "prepared" :P

Comment

he was talking looking around

Comment

Working...
                              X