• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How and how much did you buy COH?

^ yeah. No seriously i want to know to

Comment

"In what I can only assume is a move by these publishers to ensure that AU/NZ consumers have to resort to retail given the favourable exchange rate between the US and AU dollar."
      They want us to pay more. At least they didn't bump up the price. COD4 on steam is $88 and you can buy it at the stores for about $70.

Comment

Ah I see that sucks. You been adding tags to this thread don?

Comment

I wish i can edit the tags and put some profanity in it to show our frustration

Doesn't this affect you? Maybe the price?... just a little? :s
          Dear publishers on Steam, We don't get access to your games, get put up with higher prices and are unable to buy localized games. We believe this practice doesn't just hurt your image, but also the thing that matters to you the most... sales. With this group we would like to show the amount of people who would have bought your games if you made them available in all countries, used the same pricing worldwide and offered the localized versions available in retail. Signed, The members of this group

Comment

Btw here in France a brand new game (PC) is 60€ in shop, but cheaper on the net (especially in the country just above us).

Comment

England ftw?

Comment

Yeah, england ftw

Too much taxes here :dead:

Comment

Lol that sucks. I never really think about if a game is cheaper somewhere else than Gamestop. I just cant be bothered to buy my games anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                  X