my first leaderboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my first leaderboard

i finally got onto my first leader board! Maybe it doesn't deserve a whole new thread, but oh well.

Re: my first leaderboard

Nice. I still haven't broken into any top 17 boards. The closest i got was #35 with the clark

Comment

I was in the top 10 podders once... back from my day of "top of the titan tomfoolery".

Comment

its funny i am always ahead of TitanGunther on the combat leaderboard even though he tends to have around a thousand more kills but then hes probably playing like 10 hours a day to try and get ahead of me again.

Comment

Originally posted by Field View Post
          its funny i am always ahead of TitanGunther on the combat leaderboard even though he tends to have around a thousand more kills but then hes probably playing like 10 hours a day to try and get ahead of me again.
          Damn, you're only 6k kills behind the #1 for the Krylov! Have you been gaining on him?

And congrats, TC! I'm surprised the Ganz leaderboard isn't higher than that, TBH, considering how many people I see using it on citymaps. Personally I suck so bad with the MGs that the only way I could be any worse with them is if I were to find away to wrap the barrel around and shoot myself with it.

~Wolfgang

Comment

yeah for some reason americans dont like to use the krylov im up with a bunch of euros but RedHammerz just plays clanmod now i think caus anytime ive wanted to join on his servers its said that hes running a different mod

Comment

yeah for some reason americans dont like to use the krylov im up with a bunch of euros but RedHammerz just plays clanmod now i think caus anytime ive wanted to join on his servers its said that hes running a different mod
              He was playing public for the first time in a while with triggy earlier today. The pair are insane together.

Comment

ganz... Aren't you in hyp rofl? self proclaimed best clan aus!

Comment

Nice, I'm all around, I can never stick to one thing, so I use all weapons. Im 150 with the Hachi though, I havent played NS in forever, maybe after I get my war college I can do that.

Comment

i wouldnt mind getting #1 with the krylov seeing as out of the 4 of us at the top i probably play the most and i am getting closer pretty fast. i just hope RedHammerz doesnt give a crap and he lets me take the spot

Comment

Originally posted by serevalassassin View Post
                      ganz... Aren't you in hyp rofl? self proclaimed best clan aus!
                      yes, i'm in hyp. It does say there.

Comment

Yea it's the same with Crosland, he used to be in the top5 with the Krylov but he doesnt play 2142 anymore either, and when he does its just for the matches....

Good Luck With Your Quest

I have actually been #1 with the Accipiter at one point, last for an oh so short ammount of time like but meh....After that i just floated around in the top 10 for over a year before i stopped playing and continually dropped down

Comment

i wouldnt mind getting #1 with the krylov seeing as out of the 4 of us at the top i probably play the most and i am getting closer pretty fast. i just hope RedHammerz doesnt give a crap and he lets me take the spot
                          I doubt he will to be honest, he's quite probably happier destroying people at other games too :P Although to be honest, if he started playing public again routinely (as much as you or titangunther) - no-one would catch him.... his kills per minute consistency is.... just wrong.

Quite bitchin' how he's managed to keep and hold #1 for krylov, scar and bianchi for such a long time now... well.. the scar changed ages ago but as I said, so many bloody kills....

Most people are like him though, they'll get to some kind of landmark point like #1 in x-weapon then they'll just stop, nothing really to play for except defence but that's... meh.

Comment

I haven't been using the Krylov ever since I got the Voss and the Baur upgrade until recently. I've found the Krylov ridiculous easy to use, a real noob gun. The only disadvantage is the limited clip and the horrible peashooter sound.

For now I've reached the 10K kills with the Voss and want to reach that also with the Baur (2K to go). After that I'll go for the Krylov.

Comment

I'm #5 with the pilum. I was #2 for a long time, but took a break and fell pretty far. I 'm not really trying to maintain it now tho, just playing the game.

Congrats on cracking the front page Hard to believe there's a guy leading in 3 weapons.

Comment

Working...
                              X