Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help on: 100 best round while playing

Any help would be appreciated,

Back Ground: I have been playing Battlefield 2 (off and on) since June 2005. I have been watching my score and medal/ribbons on bf2s.com.

What I was watching: I was trying to achieve what I need to get my “The People's Medallion” and “European Union Special Service” medals. All my requirements to achieve these two medals were continually increasing every month or two I would check the “Stats.”

The Problem: Remember last Summer/Fall (I think that was the time frame) when EA had a problem with the computers tracking everyone's score? They gave everyone who played during the problem like 1000 points and a medal (I think that is what happened.)
    Well, since then, it seams that my “100 best round while playing” has come to a stop (i.e. it is no longer increasing.)

Wondering: I have read many web pages, but I have not found one that explains what “100 best round while playing” in an easy explanation format. I have been tracking when I have the highest score in a game, and the “100 best round while playing” has not changed (and this has happened dozens of times since last simmer).

Question: Has the requirements for “100 best round while playing” has changed? Well, for that mater of fact, I am fuzzy on what it really is (or was). Even though I have 93 of them for The People's Medallion and 83 of them for “European Union Special Service.”

Thanks

Re: Help on: 100 best round while playing

get a (end of round) score of 100+ on every map and/or with every army and you will be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamshannon8 View Post
      get a (end of round) score of 100+ on every map and/or with every army and you will be fine.
      Thank you for taking the time to help me out. I will work on raising my score to 100 (+) for each round. :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by Crandaddy
        Thank you for taking the time to help me out. I will work on raising my score to 100 (+) for each round. :salute:
        Actually you need only 100+ for each army (PLA and Euro Forces). Easiest way is probably to be commander of a winning team.

Comment

Originally posted by maxxximilian View Post
          Actually you need only 100+ for each army (PLA and Euro Forces). Easiest way is probably to be commander of a winning team.
          Yep, it also looks good if you have 100+ on every map.

Comment

As said, you just need to score over 100 points in a round for each nation.

Being commander, as suggested, is a good way of doing it.

Even though there are a lot of anti medics about, an easy way to get over 100 points is to play as medic on an Infantry Only server such as Karkand (for the MEC & USF nations).
            Dalian Plant is pretty good at 16 player size on IO to get the PLA one.

Before I get flamed, this isn't how I like to play the game, it's just an easy way of scoring over 100 points in a round.

Comment

Thanks to each of you for taking the time to respond. :salute:

I now know what to look for and track. :yay:

Comment

Round 2!

Okay, I played Euro Force, Great Wall (on =PL= (Packet-Loss.com) server), I was a European Union.

Before game stats:
                Hours played on Great Wall map = 36:56:13
                100 best round while playing (have) = 83

End of game stats:
                Hours played on Great Wall map = 37:18:04
                100 best round while playing (have) = 83 (no change)

Here is a photo of the end game, I must have misunderstood the "you need only 100+ for each army."

Do I need to be the commander?
                Do I need to be on/in a Squad that get over 100+ points?

Any help would be appreciated, and thanks for all the help so far.
                Thanks.

Comment

You need a score of 100 or more, which is total score not team score. How can you play 37+ hours on a map and never get over 100?

Comment

Originally posted by evant3k
                    You need a score of 100 or more, which is total score not team score.
                    Thanks for the clarification. :thumbsup: It was written in the thread earler, but I was not sure that was what they implayed (WHY??? becouse I HAVE had scores of over 100 since I started tracking and the count has NOT gone up. I will watch it closer. Thanks again) :yay:

Originally posted by evant3k
                    How can you play 37+ hours on a map and never get over 100?
                    Please note that I wrote a couple of times in the thread that I HAVE: 83 ~ 100 best round while playing for “European Union Special Service" & 93 of them for The People's Medallion.

Comment

Working...
                    X