Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My stats have been reset :O

Hi all,

I recently got a new rig, i copied my CoD4 folders from my old rig into a ext HDD and then it said that my stats have been reset anyway of getting them back or not!?!

Re: My stats have been reset :O

have you still got the same profile name etc?

Comment

hmm... when uninstalling on 1.7 i forgot to back my stuff up. To my surprise when I reinstall CoD4 a week later, my profile was still there :|:

Comment

LOL. hax.

Comment

I have sorta the same problem. Logged in to play today, and somehow the game thinks my "profile data is corrupt" and my stats have been reset and I'm back on rank 1 again.

I play mainly PAM4 so it's not such a big deal, but it would be nice to use the weapons I want on pubs sometimes I'm not interested in getting all my challenges and XP back, I just want to have all my weapons again Any way to fix this?

I'm googling atm but feel free to give me some hints!

Comment

OK, it went a lot quicker than I thought

Follow the instructions and you should be at level 55 with all camos and everything unlocked

Comment

^Looooooooool I'que i will try that :P hell i aint playing all those hours back for my lovely STG44

Comment

I know why they were reset, it just happened to me.

Did you install the game under a different key code, or change the key code to something else? Because I recently changed mine and now mine have been reset. I was borrowing the game from a friend but we couldn't play together online due to us having the same key code, changed it and left it for the night, opened up the game and got this:

Comment

That's because when you change the key code you need to go onto a server... else when you quit it then come back the mpdata will try read your old key code but realise it's different and think it's an error... causing it to reset.

Comment

Thank you for that. Now I know why this happens. But all the key codes I tried failed because they were in use. :P I then forgot my friends one so I just left it.

Comment

Originally posted by Knapman
                      I got the exact same error message, but I didn't change my game key or any settings what so ever... it just happened when I started up the game as usual :/

Comment

After getting my acc reset 2 times I used the same lvl 55 crack :P

Comment

I ran the same profile on 3 different computers with my game, as long as the profile is native to the serial key it shouldn't be wiped. Just make sure to copy the whole profile folder and create an account with the same name.

Comment

Doesn't need to be same name at all... only mpdata is linked to cd key... I play on two computers with different names/OS/setup etc. and my rank works fine on both... can also create new profiles and just copy mpdata over to the new profile

Comment

Working...
                            X