Multiplayer Video Editing Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiplayer Video Editing Help

Using either Battle Launcher or Battle Director, Is there anyway when following a certain player to get rid of the name at the bottom of screen.

Any help would be good :thumbsup:

Re: Multiplayer Video Editing Help

something along the lines of

cg_drawhud 0 - I don't know what the exact command is, as it's been forever, but toggle the hud off and it will remove that text. *Note, you have to turn it back on in order to use the comma rose again.

Comment

Renderer.drawhud 0

Don't know if it'll work for that, but the red/blue nametags will remain. (At least in 2142.)

Comment

Yeah, that's the command. Too much CoD for me (the cg_ part).

You're right.

-renderer.drawhud 0 removes onscreen text/hud/etc. such as the text you want gone.
        -"remove nametags" in battlelauncher/director (or by making a config change) removes the nametags.

Comment

Top Guys, you two rule! First scene is almost complete!

Comment

The only problem with removing the hud is you can not restart the demo quickly (the Q key does not work). I just record it big enough that I can crop out the name at the bottom, or the few kill comments at the top.

Comment

Originally posted by Keyelite View Post
              The only problem with removing the hud is you can not restart the demo quickly (the Q key does not work). I just record it big enough that I can crop out the name at the bottom, or the few kill comments at the top.
              im glad you arrived, been looking for you to ask a few questions, your actually another person who's inspired me, you think you could help me out with some stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Keyelite View Post
                Just re-enable the hud and you can use the Q key again.

And yeah, sure, just add me to xfire if I don't have you already.

Comment

Working...
                X