Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Previously Unreleased Video - Flying Solo 2

Sad to see you go fin..

That song is way to over used for bf2142 videos..

However some real nice solo shots in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Fingulfin View Post
      Aircraft is at 10 with 5 Pitch and Yaw. My mouse is set to 800 dpi standard, when I am flying or dogfighting I crank it up to 2000 dpi. When Solo'ing I turn it down to 200 dpi for precise TV hitting (but this is only when actually using the missile, I switch back up to 2000 for travel)
      One of my friends that works at futurshop hocked me up with a G5 for a good price. But how do you get to go as low as 200 dpi, I only seem to able to drop at 400 maximum.

Comment

I have a G9, yet I forgot my usual DPI, I use the default GS settings, and am a user of solo TVs, but never took the time to find out wether ingame air sensitivity effected TVs; does it? Anyways, still have to look at the vids, sad to see you go Fing, you be sure to give us a visit every now and then.

Comment

i want a G9, those things are f**king expensive though.

Comment

Originally posted by wardogHk View Post
            One of my friends that works at futurshop hocked me up with a G5 for a good price. But how do you get to go as low as 200 dpi, I only seem to able to drop at 400 maximum.
            i was wondering the same thing. i have a g5 & it's minimum dpi is 400. now the pic of the g5 in this thread is the older version w/ less buttons. maybe it has different dpi settings as well...hmmm

Comment

I have this one:

Got it for like $30 US on ebay.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoster View Post
                I have a G9, yet I forgot my usual DPI, I use the default GS settings, and am a user of solo TVs, but never took the time to find out wether ingame air sensitivity effected TVs; does it? Anyways, still have to look at the vids, sad to see you go Fing, you be sure to give us a visit every now and then.
                Seriously i tried on single player tv's on 2000 and 400 DPI but dint see any big difference or maybe i just dint feel it.

Comment

Working...
                X