Can't view awards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't view awards

When i installed bf2142 at first i was able to view my awards in-game. After i updated the game to v1.50, every time i try to view my awards, the game suddenly crashes. I reinstalled the game twice and first tried it with v1.0 and was able to view the awards, then i installed v1.50 and it crashes. Anyone knows how to fix this?

Re: Can't view awards

read the threads on people who get modified content error when trying to play NS. it seems to be the same bug & there have been 2 pretty solid fixes. one is using the incremental patch 1.40 to 1.50. there is something in the full 1.50 patch that causes this problem. the other is a registry edit because your pc thinks you are running an outdated version. i had the same exact prob & went through hell only to find out that the full 1.50 was causing that prob. so if you are using it, trying installing 1.40, then the incremental patch...should work. best of luck to you.

Comment

i'm not getting modified content error. I can play NS fine. I just can't view the awards.

Comment

its because you need to use the incremental patch, not the full patch.

Comment

finally got it work, thx for all your help.

Comment

Working...
          X