Single Player Recording

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Single Player Recording

Is there anyway to Record a single player match like you can a multiplayer one?

More Detail: You can record an online multiplayer server and edit it back with battle launcher, is that possible to do with a single player server?

:thumbsup:

Re: Single Player Recording

Copied from Tweakguides:

Demo Commands

demo.recordDemo [demoname] - Starts recording current gameplay and saves the file as demoname.bf2demo in your \Program Files\EA Games\Battlefield 2\mods\bf2\Demos directory
    demo.stopRecording - Stops current demo recording
    demo.ShutdownDemo - Stops and closes down current demo run

Should work in SP I think.

Comment

Editted from this: Awsome thanks i owe you one, saved me alot of grief to just do my video with the AI bots, they work better than live people

To this: Awsome thanks i owe you one, Just i had a really good match with single player on POE2, thought it would look good in my film.

Comment

No, they don't lol.

You may get them to eventually do what you want, but to get all the scenes to look exactly how you want will never happen.

Just because you had one bad turnout doesn't mean you should give up on it. Hell, you're basically saying "Look community, I don't need you" - which is quite immature. Yes, it was wrong for people to not turn up, but you shouldn't be resorting to this, let alone making a post to record in SP just to spite people.

::But, if you must. Use battlelauncher or battledirector to play/manage your demos, much easier than manually launching them and it provides you with the nametag tweaks needed.

Comment

Originally posted by 'Kodak
          No, they don't lol.

You may get them to eventually do what you want, but to get all the scenes to look exactly how you want will never happen.

Just because you had one bad turnout doesn't mean you should give up on it. Hell, you're basically saying "Look community, I don't need you" - which is quite immature. Yes, it was wrong for people to not turn up, but you shouldn't be resorting to this, let alone making a post to record in SP just to spite people.

::But, if you must. Use battlelauncher or battledirector to play/manage your demos, much easier than manually launching them and it provides you with the nametag tweaks needed.
          I swear i didn't mean to come across like that, of course i need live people, i didn't mean to hell with everyone here, it wud be cool for people to help, i'm not turning my back.

Only reason i asked if i could record in single player wasn't to spite people, i just had a really good war on POE2 and thought this would have made a cool video and just wondered if i could record single player footage, i still want people to be in my video, like you said theres parts of it that the AI cant do.

So sorry everyone if it came across like that, i didn't mean it to, please forgive me :cry:

Comment

Working...
          X