Thank you...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you...

EDIT: People who did miss the filming dont worry about it lol, people had things to do, places to be, we'll just have to try again sometime .

As many of you know i'm filming scenes for a bf2 video, to those that said, yeh i'll def be there, count me in. Well thank you, thank you for not turning up, dont say you'll do summat if you aint gunna stick to it, there better be a damn good reason like ur arms been eaten by a rabid dog!

But there was one person that stook to his word, thank you skaggy, someone i can rely on. Take pages out of this guys book, we were able to complete all of the scenes with some script editing.

:thumbsup: Skaggy is a great guy Thank you again dude.

The rest of you, be ashamed, you were even online, i even PM'd you, you blatantly took the piss, thats a few names i have to write off of the roster.

So that means there's some openings! If you want to join just say.

Hound

Re: Thank you...

I think you assumed I was taking part in the filming because I replied to the thread - but I never said I would be acting (I even spoke with you on xfire).

To the rest, that is pretty poor - although I don't think it deserved a public bashing.

Comment

I guess im off the roster.

Comment

Originally posted by 'Kodak
        I think you assumed I was taking part in the filming because I replied to the thread - but I never said I would be acting (I even spoke with you on xfire).

To the rest, that is pretty poor - although I don't think it deserved a public bashing.
        Yeh man i am sorry about that, i got my wires crossed We did have our convo on xfire and we sorted it out, sorry again dude, i didn't mean you.

The public bashing was a radical thing, but i had to show how unreliable BF2 players can be

I only joke folks, it wasn't a massive deal.

See you on the battlefield.

Comment

I never got the PM.

When does the "all out war" filming start, or are you moving it to SP.

Comment

Yeah I was an hour late because of daylight savings. It was at 11:30am... I usually wake up around 3pm; I really tried. When I tried to connect to the server at around 12:30 it had been taken offline.

Honestly BloodHound, I no longer have any interest in helping you. You're... an аss.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chael
                Yeah I was an hour late because of daylight savings. It was at 11:30am... I usually wake up around 3pm; I really tried. When I tried to connect to the server at around 12:30 it had been taken offline.

Honestly BloodHound, I no longer have any interest in helping you. You're... an аss.
                Chael did i personally slander you, did i say Chael, you son of a ***** how dare you, no so stop with the attitude.

But in all honesty chael, you know those that i said you were actually online at the time, and you took the piss, guess what, there was only one person online before we even started recording, and that was you, so yeh you took the piss, dont give me this crud about trying, you were online long before we recorded, and even when i PM'd you asking where you wer.

So in a speech, what i'm trying to say is, chael, fair enough you don't want to help me, but at the end of the day, dont dare try and blame me when you screwed up.

Wizard, i think most of it can be done with SP, i will need some small parts doing though for the storyline if people are still interested... And don't worry about the PM, as you said your friend had special forces and the scenes we were doing was on special forces, so i didn't mean you m8

Comment

Originally posted by Chael

Calm the hell down. So you didn't get to be in a movie, boohoo.

Comment

Originally posted by BloodHound View Post
                    Chael did i personally slander you, did i say Chael, you son of a ***** how dare you, no so stop with the attitude.

But in all honesty chael, you know those that i said you were actually online at the time, and you took the piss, guess what, there was only one person online before we even started recording, and that was you, so yeh you took the piss, dont give me this crud about trying, you were online long before we recorded, and even when i PM'd you asking where you wer.

So in a speech, what i'm trying to say is, chael, fair enough you don't want to help me, but at the end of the day, dont dare try and blame me when you screwed up.

Wizard, i think most of it can be done with SP, i will need some small parts doing though for the storyline if people are still interested... And don't worry about the PM, as you said your friend had special forces and the scenes we were doing was on special forces, so i didn't mean you m8
                    I'm sorry man, I just get a little emotional sometimes. Yeah, I was online, but that doesn't mean I wasn't asleep. Remember, I'm on the other side of the world. Yeah, I know I'm a jerk and for that I'm sorry. I really just wanted to help you but then I felt like I was being attacked because I miscalculated the time (daylight savings). I sent you a PM about this right after I realized it, but you never responded. I don't want to make an enemy of you -or anyone for that matter. I hope you can forgive my outburst; I forgive yours.

Also, If you were to PM me with a new date for recording, I would be glad to wake up early again.

Comment

Working...
                    X